Saturday 9 June 2012

Gareth Evans Discusses The Raid and More in Exclusive Interview for Filmoria

I know I'm partial to a great adaptation here at Film vs Book, but I do still adore originality. And for me, Indonesian martial-arts spectacle The Raid was a perfect example of that, with impressive fight sequences, choreography and adrenaline-fuelled drama.

Fans of the film will no doubt share the excitement I felt when I got to chat to Writer and Director Gareth Evans - film fan and Welshman, turned martial-arts film genius.

In an exclusive 3-part interview now live at Filmoria, Evans talks about how the film came about, what went into making it, what happened when the cameras started rolling and what amazing projects he has lined up for the future - including The Raid sequel...

No comments:

Post a Comment